X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 r2 sp3

https://www.wilcoxassoc.com/public/P...19_R2/SP3/x64/

Release Notes - 2019 R2 SP3
    • PCD-46402 - Fixed an issue that occurred when you changed a nominal value and the software would revert it back to the original nominal value. This happened when you pressed F9 to input feature data from a Distance or Angle command and then you clicked Cancel.
    • PCD-149585 - Fixed an issue where the selection of AutoFeature Point features for constructions and dimensions could not process single point features.
    • PCD-152721 - Fixed an issue where the Pointcloud Cross Section ID could not be changed from within the dialog box.
    • PCD-162253 - Corrected an issue where the reference ID for Pointcloud Operators could not be used in automation.
    • PCD-162487 - Fixed the issue where the Composite Profile Tolerance was not being reported to Q-DAS.
    • PCD-170402 - Corrected an issue where a Mesh Thickness Colormap was not applied when using selected CAD surfaces.
    • PCD-170533 - The LampDefinitions.xml file is now installed into the PCDMIS application directory.
    • PCD-171261 - Fixed an issue where dimensions were not able to report in the degree, minute, and second format in Excel Form report.
    • PCD-171355 - Corrected an issue that caused slow report load times.
    • PCD-171572 - Corrected an issue where the percentages of the Colormap Gradient Scale were not appearing in the pdf report, and the numbers on the Gradient scale was not sized properly when the Graphic Display window height was changed.
    • PCD-172591 – Corrected an issue which resulted in an application error when using optimize path.
    • PCD-173320 - Fixed an issue when creating multiple QuickFeature circles where PC-DMIS would not find all the circles when they were colinear and on opposite sides of a flange.
    • PCD-173437 - Fixed an issue where Home Page would crash when you clicked the "What's New" link in Chinese.
    • PCD-174369 - Fixed an issue where millimeter units weren't correctly converted to inch units when you had created scans.
    • PCD-174550 - Fixed an issue where clearance cube controls were disabled in manual mode.
    • PCD-174719 - Fixed an issue where annotation points for the Pointcloud Point Colormap were picked on the back-facing surface. Points are now picked in the current front facing view.
    • PCD-175227 - Fixed an issue where an occasional wrong compensation was observed when you measured a pull hit. To correct this issue, the default value in the Settings Editor for RomerRDS_Interface | VectorTolMM parameter was changed to 15 mm.
    • PCD-175344 - Fixed an issue where sometimes a small portion of the pointcloud was far away from the main cloud during dual-arm execution with Laser sensor and FDC control.
    • PCD-176014 - Fixed an issue where the wrong illumination value was shown in AutoTune dialog box.
    • PCD-177006 - Fixed an issue with BASIC scripting where the line continuation symbol was missing. This resulted in compile errors.
    • PCD-177886 - Fixed an issue where the Gradient Color Scale did not appear for a Pointcloud Surface Colormap when the measurement routine was closed and re-opened.
    • PCD-179705 - Fixed an issue where some spherical surfaces were not tessellating correctly.
    • PCD-180282 - Fixed an issue where PC-DMIS didn't draw all the patch scan lines in Graphic Display window. PC-DMIS now draws all the lines when it is edited and also when the Patch scan is edited.
    • PCD-180324 - Corrected an issue where the Surface Colormap ID could not be changed when the command was edited from the Pointcloud Operator dialog box.
    • PCD-180706 - Fixed a problem where an application error could sometimes occur when routines were opened or closed in Operator Mode or Inspect.
    • PCD-181049 - Fixed an issue where the Excel form report always reported U.Tol and L.Tol equal to half the True Position tolerance for the X, Y component. The check box under Reporting tab is now marked. True position tolerance is assigned to axes if the check box is marked and not assigned if the check box is cleared.
    • PCD-183171 - Fixed an automation problem where the Tips.Add (...) method, called inside a loop, worked correctly only the first time it was invoked.

Waiting for PCD-180393...

I was REALLY hoping it was going to be fixed with this release, but nope. This release only broke my vision auto calibration program...waiting for the fix.

Comment

Barry, what is PCD-180393? As a Vision brother, what you think of:

• PCD-176014 - Fixed an issue where the wrong illumination value was shown in AutoTune dialog box.

Have you ever even gone near AutoTune? For me? AT kills any decent parameters I had in any program!

Comment

I am running 2019R2...

I wonder when they're going to fix the bug that makes PC DMIS crash when loading the new fancy homepage? Hex confirmed to me that they "see it on some workstations but not others".

I have three software seats, two of them I had to go into settings editor to disable the home screen and revert back to the gray screen to make PC DMIS bootup and work.

Redonkulous.
        Last edited by DAN_M; 02-08-2020, 07:12 AM.
        SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

Originally posted by sealevel View Post
          Barry, what is PCD-180393? As a Vision brother, what you think of:

Have you ever even gone near AutoTune? For me? AT kills any decent parameters I had in any program!
          PCD-180393 is fix for my vision auto cal program. I created parameter sets to automate the calibration. After the vision calibrates the ring, it stalls. It doesn't go to pick up my probe. The execution time keeps rolling, but stalls. Our buddy Neil Ryan in UK and Christian Furnival were able to replicate this. I think they said it was an issue with the probe changer. It's fixed in 2020 R1, they said. However I've been too busy to play with 2020.

I have AT disabled. I have never used it as it screwed with my parameters as well. I have not used it since they've introduced it.
          Last edited by bfire85; 02-08-2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Hopefully those chaps fixed your auto-cal for you in the latest/greatest. Yeah, I disabled AT as well and for good measure deleted it from the menu. (less visual button push distraction for the cave monkeys)

Dan, I concur...I never understood why the 'new fancy homepage' was even in PC-DMIS in the first place
            (usually a lot of it didn't work in previous Tech Preview releases)
            The list of bugs to fix should precede the Hexacoder manpower creating useless new bells n' whistles.
            Might be blessing in disguise that I don't open 2019 R1 or R2 anymore since no SMA. Seems all Hexagon resources are full steam ahead getting the balloons n' confetti ready for 2020 R1........

Comment

Originally posted by sealevel View Post
              The list of bugs to fix should precede the Hexacoder manpower creating useless new bells n' whistles.
              Amen. But truthfully, the state of PC-DMIS has gotten better though. However, you'd think the newly added stuff should have the bugs, not generate new bugs for the parts that have been working for ages...
              PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
                KIRBSTER269 commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I understand, the scripting of the demon is old. but when they create new bells and whistles, they borrow from things that work fine, and this is where they start filling in the pieces, (Service Packs) Kinda like having an apple pie that you just cooked, and then you say "Oh, that looks good, I'll bake a 2nd one." Then you realize you don't have enough apples, so you say "Well maybe if I take some of the apples from the first pie, and make them even" Well that first pie is all cut up and don't look as good anymore.

vpt.se PC-DMIS stability after adding Bells and Whistles. Easy As Apple Pie

U0WIXc3gZrHaM[1].gif
              Last edited by KIRBSTER269; 02-10-2020, 09:58 AM.
              (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
              They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

widgetinstance 190 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X