3.7mr2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.7mr2

I know I'm not losing my head (I hope) and do come across alot of bugs during programming in version 3.7MR2 but I thought when I'm finished writing the program it was all good. Ran a program this morning using Ctrl +Q and it ran good. Ran it again a hour later with Ctrl +Q and it had changed some of my nominals in the printout section of my program. What's the [email protected]#$ up. Is this a problem anyone else seen? Is it worth going to 3.7MR3? I have no idea. Please I beggeth for some help on this issue it's getting old........
    sigpic

Originally posted by AuRules View Post
    I know I'm not losing my head (I hope) and do come across alot of bugs during programming in version 3.7MR2 but I thought when I'm finished writing the program it was all good. Ran a program this morning using Ctrl +Q and it ran good. Ran it again a hour later with Ctrl +Q and it had changed some of my nominals in the printout section of my program. What's the [email protected]#$ up. Is this a problem anyone else seen? Is it worth going to 3.7MR3? I have no idea. Please I beggeth for some help on this issue it's getting old........
    Go into the light of V3.7 MR3, go into the light.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

YES

3.7mr3 is THE version to use

unless you want to play with 4.x....with current SMA of course
      Which one gets ridden today? MPH vs MPG..tough choice, both are FUN
      sigpic

Starrett RGDC 4028-24 :alien:
      Demon vintages 3.7, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by bob mappes View Post
        YES

3.7mr3 is THE version to use

unless you want to play with 4.x....with current SMA of course
        Well, V3.2063 was GREAT too, except that it had issues with IGES files from newer cad systems.
        sigpic
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

May the "Force" be with you !!

As Matthew states; "Go into the light". Do not be afraid.

I too use mr3 with much success.

May God Bless,
          ZydecoPete
          sigpic

Comment

You guys are all a bunch of users!!!
            (Me to)
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

So what is 4.1 or 4.2 like?
              I am using 3.7 mr3. I have a disk for 4.1 but am loathe to upgrade at the moment? Any pointers?
              Bristol Citysigpic
              Home of the Reds

Comment

Dooooooooooooooe!

I fell you ole great jedi knights.

But how easy is it to convert from 3.7MR2 to 3.7MR3, because when I go I'm not looking back......
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil UK View Post
                  So what is 4.1 or 4.2 like?
                  I am using 3.7 mr3. I have a disk for 4.1 but am loathe to upgrade at the moment? Any pointers?
                  Just one, DON'T.

Do not install any version of 4 until you are SURE you have a lot of time to play with it to get what you had, in the way of reports. Also, make sure you follow the NEW VERSION install instructions located here:

http://cmmprogrammer.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=101
                  sigpic

Comment

Dooooooooooooooe!

I fell you ole great jedi knights.

But how easy is it to convert from 3.7MR2 to 3.7MR3, because when I go I'm not looking back......
                    Well, see the other post I just made with the link for new version install links. Going from MR2 to MR3 should not even show on your PC, except for fewer bugs/crashes/errors.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                      Just one, DON'T.

Do not install any version of 4 until you are SURE you have a lot of time to play with it to get what you had, in the way of reports. Also, make sure you follow the NEW VERSION install instructions located here:

http://cmmprogrammer.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=101
                      I've heard the reporting has changed, can I still use my old hyper-reports in ver4?

How do you create similar in Ver4, is it still possible?
                      Bristol Citysigpic
                      Home of the Reds

Comment

Matt since I'm running off the server and the files are backed up by the IT guys each night.
                        Is this good enough?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hyper reports are still supported for execute only. They cannot be edited in V4x. I keep V37 on my system to edit the files.

Comment

Used MR2 for a while............same thing kept happening to me.

MR3 baby. Go to it, it is seamless. The .prg's are not the problem the version is.
                            <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by SABarber View Post
                              Hyper reports are still supported for execute only. They cannot be edited in V4x. I keep V37 on my system to edit the files.
                              Yes that is true. But, in 4.2 you can open your HYPER-REPORT and save it as a FORM(the new hyper-report). Very nice option.
                              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment