Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measure Max version 6.02

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone out there is also using Measure Max on any additional machines not using PC-DMIS?

We've just aquired another machine with Measure Max version 6.02, of course without any documentation. We will hopefully be changing the software soon to PC-DMIS. For the time being however, we would like to make it as useful as possible.

Would there happen to be anyone using this software willing to forward me an electronic copy of their manual?

You'll need a bit more than that - more like a weeks training to start with!
    There is no comparison between DMIS and MM.
    I have been using CMM's for ten years now and they still say I need a weeks training with MM.
    MM uses a lot of VB and statements, and it's not CAD orientated, all elbow grease!
    Bristol Citysigpic
    Home of the Reds

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrocket View Post
      Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone out there is also using Measure Max on any additional machines not using PC-DMIS?

We've just aquired another machine with Measure Max version 6.02, of course without any documentation. We will hopefully be changing the software soon to PC-DMIS. For the time being however, we would like to make it as useful as possible.

Would there happen to be anyone using this software willing to forward me an electronic copy of their manual?
      You can PM me if you want. I can help. MMax is not that difficult maybe a little frustrating at first, but what software isnt... Actually you might find it "like-able".
      Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Thanks cmmguy, I sent you a PM with some questions.

Comment

There should be a enuMM.chm help file loaded on the system. Hard copy manuals went away starting with DirectInspect.

But since MM is an Add-In for VB, you have the full capability of VB included. Great for advanced users.
          Last edited by T-Rex; 05-01-2007, 05:03 PM.

Comment