Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to build this tip?

Hi All,

has anyone built this type of probe before? I have PH10M SP25M TM25-20 TP20 and then this. Previous programmer was using it for a part that is coming back now, and was wondering how to build it.

Attached Files

at least 2 pieces look like adapters, is that a mix and match of M2 and M3 threads?

Looks like M2 tip on a M2 x M3 adapter to fit on the M3 knuckle, which is sitting on another adapter to mate M2 extensions...

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
      at least 2 pieces look like adapters, is that a mix and match of M2 and M3 threads?

Looks like M2 tip on a M2 x M3 adapter to fit on the M3 knuckle, which is sitting on another adapter to mate M2 extensions...
      to me it looks like it's the tip, knuckle, adapter and extension. i will take it apart and see. How would i build the knuckle?

Comment

this are all the components after the TP20
        Attached Files

Comment

When you add the knuckle, directly underneath the component it will say joint:knuckle. Double click that and you can set the "A" angle equivalent of the tip. Double click on the knuckle itself and there's a "Default rotation angle about connection". That's where you'll set your "B" angle equivalent.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomJerk View Post
            When you add the knuckle, directly underneath the component it will say joint:knuckle. Double click that and you can set the "A" angle equivalent of the tip. Double click on the knuckle itself and there's a "Default rotation angle about connection". That's where you'll set your "B" angle equivalent.
            Thank you!! That worked for me
            Attached Files

Comment