Why does my scan look like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my scan look like this?

this scan looks like it crosses over when it gets close to the corners but it scans in a straight line and never crosses over.
    Attached Files

The blue line is just a visual for the tolerance zone. The intersection/cross over is just a visual item, not part of the actual scan path.

Comment

• ginnbob
      ginnbob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the help.

If you want to get rid of the blue lines, turn it off when you create the callout.

Capture.JPG
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

• ginnbob
      ginnbob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help.

• KIRBSTER269
      KIRBSTER269 commented
      Editing a comment
      no problem

Related Topics

Collapse

• Max Tasty
    Scan ID label position
    by Max Tasty
    I'm in the process of teaching myself scanning with PC-DMIS. I'l probably have more questions along the way.

About half the time my scan...
    07-26-2018, 06:31 PM
  • russd
    Find Noms
    by russd
    We recently acquired a second Global CMM and came across a correlation issue using 2013mr1. It deals with a linear open scan using a TP20. I myself am...
    11-12-2014, 02:11 PM
  • Hirxm
    Scan Segment Issues
    by Hirxm
    So I have this round part and the program we have uses several scan segments to create a circle. The problem is that sometimes the scan appears on the...
    03-31-2020, 03:48 PM
  • JEFMAN
    2017R1 32 bits: 2 little "bugs"
    by JEFMAN
    I have 2 problems with this version :

Patch scan : when I create a patch scan, the cmm measure it, and at the end, I have a error message...
    03-16-2017, 05:51 AM
  • AuRules
    Scan line widths
    by AuRules
    He fellows, how do you change the scan width/size of a line. I moved over a scan program from 3.7mr3 to 2012mr1 and the scan looks like duct tape on the...
    06-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Working...
X