• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this happening ? unexpected xyz to 0 after manual alignment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rai...ew?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Attached is the drawing showing whats happening as well as my code

The first thing I would try would be to redo your final alignments to include ALL of the alignment features. So level, rotate and translate all in one alignment command. I've found it can behave strangely when done one at a time like that.

Comment

• sscandlon
      sscandlon commented
      Editing a comment
      im still having the same issue

You have not locked the rotation of the alignment Translating the Slot is not performing any useful function in the alignment.

Comment

"Why is this happening ? unexpected xyz to 0 after manual alignment"

What is this asking ? question is asking why with words for opening post.

Sorry - I'm not meaning to be mean (just taking the **** a little but) but could you phrase the question a little better?

There are many things wrong with the code - UKCMM is most likely right, but I've no idea what you're expecting vs what you're getting.
      Automettech - Automated Metrology Technology

Comment

Only 59 pages of code to look at? Hahahahaha!

B&S CHAMELEON/PCDMIS CAD++ V2011

There are no bugs, only "UNDOCUMENTED ENHANCEMENTS!"

sigpic

Comment

Code:
          [B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]A4           =ALIGNMENT/START,RECALL:STARTUP,LIST=YES[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]                ALIGNMENT/LEVEL,ZPLUS,PLNA[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]                ALIGNMENT/TRANS,ZAXIS,PLNA[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]              ALIGNMENT/END[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
          You are recalling the startup alignment in the first DCC alignment and only leveling and translating the Z axis. X and Y are now back to Machine zero.
          PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment