Feature ID tag Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature ID tag Graphics

I have lost the graphics for my feature ID tags. Has anyone had this problem and how can I fix. I've attached example.
    Attached Files

Maybe the Graphic Items Toolbar
    Capture.JPG
    Sheffield Endeavor3 9.20.8, Tesastar-SM, Leitz LSP-X1s & LSP-X1M, PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Comment

Edit > graphics display window > feature appearance > select all > feature label on > apply. Should be something to that effect cant remember precisely as i am not at my computer atm.

HTH

Comment

I appreciate the advice. I tried both of your suggestions. Not right yet. Maybe hexagon will work on my case. Submitted that on 11-20

Comment

Do you have a check here?
          Capture.JPG
          Sheffield Endeavor3 9.20.8, Tesastar-SM, Leitz LSP-X1s & LSP-X1M, PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Comment

I don't use exact. Because I problems with that also. I think I'm going to try reinstalling software. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Looks like the graphics display window font is incorrect to me. Hit F6, select graphics font, choose Arial 9pt and see if it fixes it. Looks like someone changed the font to barcode or the current font is corrupted.

For Example this is my labels now that I have changed the font to a barcode font.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Peter Fuller; 12-03-2019, 05:24 PM.
              Systems Integrator
              Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

That's it. Thanks everyone.

Comment