Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocalibratiob-both ttp and scanning tips

Hi all,

i have an autocalibration program that calibrates all our ttp on all angles. Has anyone ever setup an autocalibration prorgam with both types? i want to add the scanning tips also so it's done all at one shot. Using PH10M-SP25M

Create a parameter set for the two types of calibration and calibrate the same probe, this needs done for each probe build. Probably best to do this in two different calibration programs, the full scan for the SP25 type will take longer and would need completed before running the touch calibration.
    Global Advantage 12-15-10 PH10MQ SP600M V4.2MR3 CAD++

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but it sounds closely related at least. We have an autocalibration program for all our probes and all angles the CMM knows thus far and it takes roughly 6 hours because of all the scanning.

We don't use scanning a whole lot so i was wondering if there was a way to set the calibration so it would perform just the touch calibration.

We would do this nightly and the full out calibration on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by benj118 View Post
        Create a parameter set for the two types of calibration and calibrate the same probe, this needs done for each probe build. Probably best to do this in two different calibration programs, the full scan for the SP25 type will take longer and would need completed before running the touch calibration.
        I think you're right, and since i'm not use scanning a lot, i'll just keep it the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by jouellette View Post
          I'm not sure if this is the same thing but it sounds closely related at least. We have an autocalibration program for all our probes and all angles the CMM knows thus far and it takes roughly 6 hours because of all the scanning.

We don't use scanning a whole lot so i was wondering if there was a way to set the calibration so it would perform just the touch calibration.

We would do this nightly and the full out calibration on a weekly basis.
          I'm not too experienced so can't help on this, I'm sure you can do that but i wouldn't know how

Comment