How to change multiple points at one time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change multiple points at one time?

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to change certain aspects of multiple vector points at the same time?
    As in, I would like to change the avoidance move to "NO" for about 100 vector points.
    I don't really want to go through individually and change the box to "NO".
    Is there a way to change them all at once?
    Possibly use shift to select them all and change them?

Thank you and best regards,

Ahb723

F9 the first point. Make the needed changes and create. Then Edit/ Copy Parameters. Highlight the points you want to change. Edit / Paste parameters.
    153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
    7107 Global Classic TP20
    2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

• A-machine-insp
      A-machine-insp commented
      Editing a comment
      RIDER You really had my hopes up there for a minute. I was hoping that would work for the measure now (crash now) button... but it doesn't.

If that doesn't work than Find and Replace should. I would not let PC DMIS replace all if you go this route. However, you would have to click OK on every point that you want to make the change to. Hopefully Copy parameters works for you.

Comment

I run into this all the time because our other programmer will needlessly program with an avoidance move on for every feature. I use find/replace. The only place I need to make other changes is with circles. I use a .2 (inch) avoidance move for moving from circle to circle so I will have to turn them back on but its the most efficient way I've found so far.
      Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was taken from me on 6-13-2020. I love you and I miss you.

Comment