scanning issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scanning issues

I'm having an issue and am at a lose on how to fix it.

I have a program where i'm scanning a line on a groove face, theo's and vectors are correct and while the program is running the Y Actual is the same as the probe position readout. but as soon as the program is done and goes thru the calculations the Y, which should be at 0 or close to it, shifts anywhere from 1.4mm to 17mm on all the measured lines. workplane is Y plus from start of measuring the grooves to finish of the program, alignment is locked in all 6 degrees of freedom. when I run it as TTP Y stays 0. it only shifts when I try to scan the same lines.

before.JPG
    during.JPG

Can you post the code as a text, using the "#" button around it ?

Comment

Don't know what version you're using, but I had problems with Line Scans and created a Case with Hexagon, There solution was "Huh??, It don't work, well don't use it." Now that's support at it's finest.

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...n-lines-2018r1
      (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
      They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

• DB not cooper
        DB not cooper commented
        Editing a comment
        yep that's EXACTLY what mine does as well. glad to know it's a bug and not my programing LOL.