Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCDMIS 50 Converter

Hi all,

we had some issues with printing and we had to uninstall and re-install PCDMIS 50 converter. Now it takes forever for tickets to print. I noticed we also have PCDMIS 40 installed too. Using PCDMIS 2019 R1, which one of the converters do we need? Will it cause any problems if i delete one? And anyone has any idea why it is sooo slow?
    the way the person before me had it set up is that it will save a pdf report on our network and for operators it just prints a ticket. But since we re-installed it, it takes forever to do so

My 2019 is running PCDMIS 50 Converter with no problem. I would check your printing path. Are you going thru the server to a printer or going thru the server to a file and then printing?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
      My 2019 is running PCDMIS 50 Converter with no problem. I would check your printing path. Are you going thru the server to a printer or going thru the server to a file and then printing?
      File then print. Should i change that to print and then file? Also do i need both PCDMIS 50 and 40?

Comment

2013mr1 I'm running 50 with no problems regardless of the path I choose, it saves to file well both locally and on the server, prints well... I do have full administrator rights on the PC and portions of the server which might avoid issues

Comment

How big are the files when complete? maybe to big. check out post #4

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...ank-rtf-report
          (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
          They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by KIRBSTER269 View Post
            How big are the files when complete? maybe to big. check out post #4

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...ank-rtf-report
            I am trying what they mentioned in the post right now, changed the value from 0 to 1. Thank you

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
              KIRBSTER269 commented
              Editing a comment
              let us know if that did the trick.

• KIRBSTER269
              KIRBSTER269 commented
              Editing a comment
              oh and P.S. you can delete the 40 converter. It won't change anything, but it's nice to get rid of the clutter

now it's printing 2 tickets haha. I'm going to have IT look at it. I'll delete the 40. Thank you so much

Comment