Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calibration Issue

Hey all
    We ve gotten a problem with our autocalibration program.
    The first tip (master tip) calibrates normally. It starts in A0B0 and then calibrates all the other angles.
    But when it swaps to all the other tips, they start the calibration in the angle A5B0 (and then changes to A0B0)
    (also before the tip starts calibrating, i can see the probe dialog opens for one second then closes automatically(then it changes the tip from a0b0 to a5b0)

Im scared this will affect the measuring result
    Anyone has any idea what the problem can be?
    and will this calibration routine affect our measurments?

Thanks

as long as there are NO crashes due to rotation, and as long as all the other probes (besides the master probe) are using "NO, tool has not moved", then there shouldn't be any problem with the order it calibrates the probes.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

• pcdmisstudent
      pcdmisstudent commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay thanks Matthew

My TP200 2mm probe on one of our global advantage does the same thing. It likes to start off doing the A7.5 instead of A0 for whatever reason. Doesn't affect anything.

If it really bothers you, there is a checkbox on the F9 probe menu called User defined calibration order where you can dictate the order of angles being calibrated and save it as a parameter set.

Comment