OFFLINE help file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFLINE help file

Hi. i just installed 2019 R2 and found that the Help file now requires internet access, our Mgmt doesnt want the CMM connected to the internet, so i need to know how to activate the offline help file. thanks!

Should be under C;/Program Files/Hexagon/pcdmis 2019 r2 64-bit/en/English_pcdmis_manuals
    Also when you install, there is an option to download the offline help file.
    HTH
    153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
    7107 Global Classic TP20
    2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

ok let me check into that, thanks!

Comment

i have it where you said it would be, how can i tell Pcdmis to activate it? its greyed out right now under help

Comment

• RIDER
          RIDER commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't think you can activate it through PCDMIS if you aren't online. You will just have to go through the pdf.s in the zip file to find what you need.

• charliejoe
          charliejoe commented
          Editing a comment
          oh ok thanks. im so used to it being automatically available, i didnt realize it till i needed it.

When you installed 2019 R2, you had the option of also installing the offline Help - maybe you declined that? You can always fetch the separate Help installer from ftp://ftp.wilcoxassoc.com/PC-DMIS-Ve...2/SP1/x64/Lang or http://software.hexagonmi.com/public.../SP1/x64/Lang/
        AndersI
        SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

• charliejoe
          charliejoe commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah i was doing two things at once, so i must have skipped over that. i am downloading it now through the link you gave ...thank you