Menu bar only showing "FILE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar only showing "FILE"

So this is a new one for me in all the years....God I hate PCDMIS sometimes.

Menu bar is only showing "FILE" and when I click it.....open and close are the only options. My menu bar is not missing....its completely void of any options.

Sigh....

I dont have time for this crap, not today.

Anyone? Its 2016 with all the service packs.

Just zap your user settings. c:/users/your userid/AppData/Local/WAI (or hexagon)/PC-DMIS/your version/
    just cut all the contents and paste them someplace else.
    open pcdmis to confirm that fixes it.
    then you can start moving any files you want back in there one by one (with pcdmis closed). confirm it doesn't fubar your screen each time you move a file back.

Comment

Will try...thanks!

Comment

Turned out to be the menu_eng file

Cut and pasted it into another folder. Started the demon.....and it was back as normal. No custom layouts affected.

Thank you.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jthompson
          missing menu bar
          by jthompson
          Somehow, someway, the menu bar has disappeared from my screen. You know, file, edit, view, etc....How do I get it back? It isn't a "tool bar",...
          01-17-2007, 09:46 PM
        • cmmmike
          3.7mr3 problem with icons
          by cmmmike
          I installed 3.7mr3 today and was tring to get my icons set-up. I was getting mad becouse notting was locking on to each other and staying were I put them...
          07-13-2006, 03:51 PM
        • Alex_97
          Missing menu bar
          by Alex_97
          Hi,I have aproblem with PcDmis Today, i drag by mistake the menu bar completely out of the limits of the screen (you see the shadow on the left side ).Someone...
          09-28-2018, 03:10 PM
        • simbad_reb
          File bar disappeared
          by simbad_reb
          Hello, I'm only 2 days in to PC-DMIS and still learning the ropes. Somehow I accidentally removed the file bar. Its the one that has " File, Edit,...
          01-30-2017, 11:15 AM
        • brian baker
          customs toolbar problems
          by brian baker
          Has anyone had any problems with creating toolbars, that after pc-dimis is restarted cause the graphics to go hay wire.

The problem started...
          09-26-2007, 02:02 PM
        Working...
        X