Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbatten
    replied
    This takes away any motivation I was feeling to upgrade from 2019 R1...

Leave a comment:

• JacobCheverie
    replied
    More and more people are having to Reset User, I wonder why...

Leave a comment:

• DAN_M
    started a topic 2019 R2__Huge Issue

2019 R2__Huge Issue

Update:

Issued fixed. I reached out to a colleague..he recommended I go into settings editor & reset the user. I did and I am now up and running. I am still unclear as to why this happened..nonetheless all is well.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Hi all,

Yesterday while writing a program, the software crashed. I re-opened PC DMIS & am now experiencing the following:

1) The beginning screen of PC DMIS no longer looks like the new 2019 R2 page. It now looks like the gray screen from 2019R1. (Pic below.)
    2) If I open a program and go to work on it, the software is acting very laggy. I have a good computer, it shouldn't be like this

I restarted my computer and the software multiple times and still see the issue. Figured I'd reach out here before submitting a help desk ticket. Any thoughts?

pic_group.PNG

Don Ruggieri cvelisetty
    Last edited by DAN_M; 09-11-2019, 06:35 AM.