PCDMIS 2019 XSTATS11.TMP file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCDMIS 2019 XSTATS11.TMP file

Does 2019 output a XSTATS11.tmp file once you've selected Datapage output? It seems that it outputs a .tmp file but instead of appending the data, it makes a new .tmp file for each run so you have multiple files instead of 1 appended file.

do not completely understand your question. What are the names of the new tmp files there should only be 1 XSTATS11.TMP file.
    Using v2019R1 I added a STATS for datapage. Ran it multiple times indicating Yes to save stats and NO to update now.
    At the end I had multiple runs in the single XSTATS11.TMP file found under
    C:\ProgramData\Hexagon\PC-DMIS\2019 R1

Comment

Here are some snapshots of what I have done...I don't see where I can actually select "Yes to save stats..." as you stated above.

Capture.png

Comment

when you execute pcdmis will ask if you want to save stats (unless you have set a default selection for that dialog question) F5 / Dimensions (Always save stats to file)
        when execution is complete pcdmis will ask you if you want to update the database now (unless you have set a default selection for that dialog question) F5 / Dimensions (Always update database).

Comment

Here is what I get following your instructions..no file named "xstats11.tmp"
          Attached Files

Comment

• SABarber
            SABarber commented
            Editing a comment
            " It seems that it outputs a .tmp file but instead of appending the data, it makes a new .tmp file for each run so you have multiple files instead of 1 appended file."

I do not understand the original question then. Somewhere there seems to be multiple files.