Resize Analysis View to be Smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resize Analysis View to be Smaller

My analysis views take up basically a whole page (I can't fit two on one page). Is it possible to make the size smaller? I resized the window and clicked create/save again and that didn't work.

I think there are some settings in Settings Editor, but I don't remember the names of them. But for me, it's time to go home - will check tomorrow (if I remember).
    AndersI
    SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

From the Index:
      Code:
      Size Options

(This item pertains to the Analysis window, accessible from the View Window button on the Analysis dialog box. To open the Analysis dialog box, choose Insert | Report Command | Analysis.)

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/24_report_files/image018.gif

Analysis Size Options dialog box

The Analysis Size Options dialog box allows you to determine how the Analysis window will be displayed. These options also allow you to set your ANALYSISVIEW command so that PC-DMIS takes the screen capture in one of these selected modes during execution. (See "Create Analysis View Command".)

You can select the following options:

Portrait
      This option sizes the Analysis window so that it matches the standard Portrait page size.

Landscape
      This option sizes the Analysis window so that it matches the standard Landscape page size.

Scale to fit whole page
      This check box scales the window so it would fit an entire printed page.

(I know it's not really code, but I wanted it shaded. Sue me.)
      Last edited by Quality ish; 08-06-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Ok, I did some searching, and I can't find any obvious setting for Analysis Window size. The closest I came was EWScreenCaptureBitmapWidth, maybe my memory was confusing screen captures and analysis images...
        AndersI
        SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

Go To: Insert/Report Command/Analysis/ Select view window then Options tab. There you will see the size option. This is in 2017R2 version
          Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

• William Johnson
            William Johnson commented
            Editing a comment
            in 2017R2 the last thing on the list is (Size Options) Portrait and Landscape in same place where size options is.

• Quality ish
            Quality ish commented
            Editing a comment
            Size option also seems to be available on 2018R2.

• Lukas
            Lukas commented
            Editing a comment
            Andersl is correct. The only option for size is "scale to fit whole page." I don't think you can make them smaller...RIP the environment