Shouting out a big thank you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouting out a big thank you.

Just wanted to express my gratitude to all you folks who take the time to answer not only my questions, but all the questions I'm allowed to read after the fact. As a result, my programs are getting more concise and more streamlined. They're getting more "elegant", if you will.

I know that I've got a long way to go on many of the concepts you folks are throwing out there, but I AM making headway, and much of it has to do with this forum, and you people in particular.

Love you too x x x
    Automettech - Automated Metrology Technology

Comment

Originally posted by Quality ish View Post
      Just wanted to express my gratitude to all you folks who take the time to answer not only my questions, but all the questions I'm allowed to read after the fact. As a result, my programs are getting more concise and more streamlined. They're getting more "elegant", if you will.

I know that I've got a long way to go on many of the concepts you folks are throwing out there, but I AM making headway, and much of it has to do with this forum, and you people in particular.
      Agree! Hexagon classes were good, but this forum has continued to teach me everyday!

Comment

I agree. It's funny you said elegant cause that's exactly what I say. The Hexagon classes gave me a good foundation to build on but here is where I've learned the really cool stuff.
        Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was taken from me on 6-13-2020. I love you and I miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Quality ish View Post
          and you people in particular.......
          Your quote somehow got me thinking of a similar slogan and the product it was attached to:

pallmall.jpg

I think the Pall Mall slogan was:

Wherever Particular People Congregate....
          Doubt the above nonsense means anything.... but indeed... this forum has been a treasure trove of enlightenment over the years.

Comment

I am job
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I agree 100% I have learned so much from this forum!! Many times I came here when I was stuck and found the answer, got me out of a lot
              of jams!
              Very much appreciated

Comment

hulk.jpg
                Beep beep beep..

Comment

Agree with OP. Thanks everyone!

Comment

IMNSHFO, the best way to repay is to 'pay it forward'. Teach anyone you can, whenever you can. Share what you have learned to repay those who taught you.
                    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

• QS920
                      QS920 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well said Wes!

Thank you for expressing gratitude! As Wes said, the best thanks is to share what you've learned with others.
                    PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment