PCDMIS Go APP for IPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCDMIS Go APP for IPhone

Has anyone used the app for Iphone or android? I cant find much information on it. I have the app downloaded and wanted to give it a try but I am not sure how to work the setup or any of it for that matter.

Thanks,

Last time I heard is they pulled it for now because it wasn't working properly. Maybe shoot a question out to Hexagon about it.

Comment

what bfire85 said. they pulled it until they can get it to work
      sigpic

Comment

• Douglas
        Douglas commented
        Editing a comment
        at which point you will need a current SMA to use it

Okay thanks for the info!!

Comment

too bad they don't pull bad 'upgrades' of Pcdmis that don't work...... oh wait........
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

• DAN_M
          DAN_M commented
          Editing a comment
          We'd all be using Mitutoyo & tape-measures again by tomorrow!

It's still on the Google Play site. Downloaded it on my Samsung, but apparently I need a user name and password from Hexagon to use it.

Comment

• mckenzie
          mckenzie commented
          Editing a comment
          which they wont give you until they re-release it eventually, maybe

Hello All,
        Thanks for your interest in the PC-DMIS Go notification app! Hexagon has decided to expand notification functionality to cover more than just PC-DMIS. The new Asset Management product will encompass what was in PC-DMIS Go plus a lot more. You can read about it here: https://www.hexagonsfx.com/

Since releasing PC-DMIS Go would have created an outdated software almost immediately, we thought it best to wait and provide a single, more easily expandable, solution. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

I tried it on both iphone and android. However it stills gives problem with wifi guide, there's some issue
          Last edited by blocker1; 03-30-2020, 08:15 AM.

Comment

checked out on android 192 android .168.254.254 too, there seems to be a problem.

Comment

routerlogin.mobi

Comment