Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XactMeasure Report graphic analysis

Hi folks,

In XactMeasure Report graphic analysis the surface profile is shown on an angle. Is there any way to change the view so it shown nice and square to X, Y, Z axis?

Running PC-DMIS CAD++ 2018 R2

Here is the code:

PROFILE A3 =SURFACE PROFILE : SCN4
    FEATCTRLFRAME/SHOWPARAMS=YES,SHOWEXPANDED=YES
    CADGRAPH=BOTH,REPORTGRAPH=BOTH,TEXT=OFF,MULT=30.00 ,ARROWDENSITY=100,OUTPUT=BOTH,UNITS=IN
    COMPOSITE=NO,
    CUSTOMIZED DRF=NO
    STANDARDTYPE=ASME_Y14_5
    PRIMARY DIMENSION/PROFILE OF SURFACE,0.007,UNEQUAL TOLERANCE ZONE,0,A,B,C
    NOTE/PROFILE A3
    FEATURES/SCN4,,

profile skew.JPG

Yes you can. Just double click the graphic display in the report window. Then hold down the Alt key. Right mouse hold and rotate. You can do all rotations same as what you would do when programming.
    Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by William Johnson View Post
      Yes you can. Just double click the graphic display in the report window. Then hold down the Alt key. Right mouse hold and rotate. You can do all rotations same as what you would do when programming.
      Great advice, works exactly as you have described,thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeper View Post

Great advice, works exactly as you have described,thank you!
        Your welcome
        Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by William Johnson View Post
          See, it's this kind of advice that has me reading threads that I have no current interest in.

What a great forum.

Comment

• A-machine-insp
            A-machine-insp commented
            Editing a comment
            When I find something that I have no current interest in but know it could be useful later on, I print it and throw it in a binder I have made that has parts of the core manual in it and useful tips and tricks like this.

Controlling dimension report output using a variable and flow control is one that is in the binder that I found when I had no current interest in it. Turned out to be VERY useful.