Issues with Scan data disappearing after it has been Generated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Scan data disappearing after it has been Generated

Why do my scan data keep disappearing after I have generated my path? This has happened on multiple programs and it is causing major shut down time?

Does it actually show points when you generate? How about a pic? What version are you running? What kind of scan are you trying to produce? Did you pick up milk from the grocery store, like your wife ask you too?
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

I'm running 2019 R1 and I am trying to do an open linear profile scan . I can get a picture shortly. I don't have a wife so (E.A.D.B)
      Last edited by Ray Harvey; 07-02-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

(e.a.d.b)?

Comment

Here are the pics..
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JacobCheverie View Post
            (e.a.d.b)?
            Yeah. Clarify please.

Comment

Admin I looked E. A. D. B. up, it means Eat A D_ck B_tchh. I believe that was uncalled for. I don’t think people will help you with that attitude.
              Last edited by KIRBSTER269; 07-01-2019, 11:13 PM.
              (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)

Comment

Originally posted by KIRBSTER269 View Post
                Admin I looked E. A. D. B. up, it means Eat A D_ck B_tchh. I believe that was uncalled for. I don’t think people will help you with that attitude.
                Likely with that attitude, he'll never get a wife, either.

Old age and loneliness. Have fun, Bruh!

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't be so rude. I appreciate this forum and am just looking for help. You decided to add all that other information: (Did you pick up milk from the grocery store, like your wife ask you too?). This is really my 1st time using a forum and all you had to say was what Quality ish said, please clarify.... (E.A.D.B) Could mean anything.... Admin like (EAT A DONUT BRUH)

Comment

You left a lot of unanswered questions on the table. There are a lot of people who have same issues, same problems. For people to get help, or receive help, They have to bring everything to the table, Remember we don't get paid to answer your questions, we help each other on here. I will answer questions and I will bring a little humor to the table, and this isn't my first time around the block. Eat A Donut Bruh? For a person coming to look for intelligent answers on this site, you're expecting a lot of people to be that stupid to believe that. Here is the help I'm going to give you,

https://store.hexagonmetrology.us/course-catalog
                    Last edited by KIRBSTER269; 07-02-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I know older post and hard feelings.

Here is what I see.

1. Direction 1 Tech. change to (line)
                      2. Execution Controls to (normal)
                      3. Turn of CAD Comp
                      4. Change crossings to (2)
                      and see if that works for you.
                      Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment