Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview scanning path line, online vs offline computer

Hi everyone,

I have a issue which I have tried googling on this site and searching but maybe i'm not asking the correct term. I will have pictures included, my first one will be the online computer or the cmm and the second one is the offline computer. On the offline one I can see my path lines for the scan but when I go and run it on my online or cmm computer I cannot get it to show the same results. My old boss had messed with some settings and I can't seem to find a way to make it go back to what it was. The scan path I am showing is the same program.

Thanks for the help!!
    Attached Files

Sometimes it does this crap. Maybe try closing the program and re-open it, or even rerun it online, I see this crap all the time. It doesn't mean it won't scan.
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by KIRBSTER269 View Post
      Sometimes it does this crap. Maybe try closing the program and re-open it, or even rerun it online, I see this crap all the time. It doesn't mean it won't scan.
      I've been dealing with this since late 2017. I have tried closing and opening it, it does scan without any issue but i like being able to see my scan path lines in ID or OD. Its nice to show the machinist how I am scanning something. (I.E machinist tells me i'm bottoming out or some bad excuse.) I've also tried that scan path system setting that's in display symbol setting.

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
        KIRBSTER269 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe if you switch it back to default (touch probe) and back to adaptive scan it fixes it, of course until next time.