Calibration error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calibration error

I have a Sheffield endeavor 9.12.7 recently started getting this error right after I calibrate probe for any program I use... ERR.JPG anyone else have this happen?

I have my CMM set to display that message when I haven't Calibrated a Tip Angle in the last 7 days. It will sometimes display it even when I know that all the angles just calibrated so I just ignore it. If anyone has an answer of how to fix it I'm interested in hearing. Lemme see if I can find how to turn it off again.

Comment

I do not even know how it started....I do however have an operator on second shift ....

Comment

Originally posted by Loon4ever View Post
        I have my CMM set to display that message when I haven't Calibrated a Tip Angle in the last 7 days. It will sometimes display it even when I know that all the angles just calibrated so I just ignore it. If anyone has an answer of how to fix it I'm interested in hearing. Lemme see if I can find how to turn it off again.
        There is a similar box that states that probe tips are being used that haven't been calibrated the same day, or something like that. You can set a number of hours that you want all the probe tips to have been calibrated within and if it exceeds that, you will get a message.

Not saying that is what you are getting, but it is another message that will pop up.
        PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

In the "Probe Utilities" menu, F9 when cursor is on a "Load/Probe" line, and then "Setup". The first or second option is probably what you want. I think if you enter "-1" it will effectively turn it off. help.JPG

Comment

will try...thanks

Comment

Worked !! First line -0

Comment