analysisview resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• analysisview resolution

Does anybody know if there is a way to change the resolution on an analysis view? We don't normally output the graphical view of a profile, but we have this guy that loves them, but it looks like the larger the feature the worse the resolution is, you can hardly see the deviations...

If not, no worries...

You can always change the arrow size multiplier in the analysis view settings window. There is also a graphical multiplier inside of the profile dimension itself. This is reliant on the tolerance and size of the feature. I usually default my multiplier to 30 and move up from there if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by SingularitY View Post
      You can always change the arrow size multiplier in the analysis view settings window. There is also a graphical multiplier inside of the profile dimension itself. This is reliant on the tolerance and size of the feature. I usually default my multiplier to 30 and move up from there if needed.
      yeah, thats the problem. people here don't like the deviation multiplier because it makes things look funny... like if you have a bump it looks like a spike. They don't quite understand that i'm not scaling the whole image, just the deviations.

Comment

how much are you having to scale this thing to see .0005 from hit to hit if they cant understand what the multiplier is doing and why, well maybe they don't need a visual aide just saying i usally have my multiplier between 50 and 100 but if you click on the view in the report and hold control and scroll you mouse wheel you can change the scale you can aslo change the scale of the size of the window on the report as well

Comment