2019 R1 Missing Datum shift and summary label occasionally

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2019 R1 Missing Datum shift and summary label occasionally

    When creating FCF's occasionally ill have an issue where the Datum Shift and Summary label will be missing. Also if i'm trying to report out 2 axis sometimes 1 axis will be missing from the report. The only fix i can come up with is opening the program in 2018 R1 edit and close each FCF and everything RE-appears. I can then open it back up in 2019 R1 with everything intact. This doesnt happen with all FCF's

    See attached link for example

    https://ibb.co/DCBSL8D

  • #2
    This problem occured in 2018 version for me, No problems in 2019, so what if you hit F9 and unmark the cylinder and mark it again and under Nominals select your axis. same problem?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Michael_Swe View Post
      This problem occured in 2018 version for me, No problems in 2019, so what if you hit F9 and unmark the cylinder and mark it again and under Nominals select your axis. same problem?
      Yep same problem. I tried marking/ Un-marking deleting and recreating the FCF same issue.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jakep379 View Post
        Also if i'm trying to report out 2 axis sometimes 1 axis will be missing from the report.
        Maybe that's the same as vpt.se is talking about in his megathread(s) about the new version(s). A workaround may be the same as he gives there: select more than one feature, configure everything as you want it, save, F9, remove the extra feature, save.
        AndersI
        SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AndersI View Post

          Maybe that's the same as vpt.se is talking about in his megathread(s) about the new version(s). A workaround may be the same as he gives there: select more than one feature, configure everything as you want it, save, F9, remove the extra feature, save.
          Yes it's the same this workaround works. Thanks AndersI

          Comment


          • Michael_Swe
            Michael_Swe commented
            Editing a comment
            Just curious, is the program from the beginning done in 2018?

          • vpt.se
            vpt.se commented
            Editing a comment
            Victory!

          • Jakep379
            Jakep379 commented
            Editing a comment
            No this program was written brand new in 2019R1

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        Working...
        X