How do you know what drawing specification pc dmis is using for its calculations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know what drawing specification pc dmis is using for its calculations

Hi All
    Im using PcDmis Cad ++ 2013 MR1 and a customer has asked us what default specification the software is set to ie : ASME 14.5 , ISO 8015. I know in FCF you can select the different specifications from the drop down tab, but what specification does PcDmis when not using FCF. Also is there a way to show the customer what the default specification is set to please. Thankyou

Untitled.png

Settings Editor >> Option >>UseISOCalculations – “0” = False, “1” = True

Comment

• William Johnson
      William Johnson commented
      Editing a comment
      cannot read can you post another way. I'm interested to find out more.

Don’t know another way, maybe Ruidosita can help. Hexagon is too greedy and cheap, my company policies don’t allow me to create a google account.
    It’s the screen shot of setting editor and help file, you can look it up on your CMM computer.
    Close PCDMIS >> Launch Settings Editor >> press Connect Tab >> press Find Tab >> Key in UseIsoCalculations

Comment

Note: The setting above applies to legacy and XactMeasure in those versions where you can't select the standard.
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP2

Comment