Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Labels Borked

Hi all,

Somehow the feature labels that attach to the features in the graphics display view have changed from normal text to what appears to be barcode labels. This has suddenly happened in every program so it appears to be a universal setting somewhere. I have no idea how this happened - can anyone point me in the direction of where this setting may be and/or how to fix the labels back to regular plain english?

font?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

or graphic card driver ?

Comment

IDs issue.gifNeither of those should have been changed lately...? Where do I double check font Matt? In PC-DMIS or Windoze?

Edit: I restored windows font to default settings, closed and re-opened PC-DMIS - this did not fix the issue.
        Last edited by william; 05-14-2019, 05:41 PM. Reason: Add screenshot

Comment

Within PCDMIS, press F6. Make sure those fonts are correct/legible.

Comment

louisd, I did check and I can read the fonts shown in F6, thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

Do you have a barcode font installed on the computer?

If you read the barcodes on-screen with a cell phone application, is the readout matching the feature name in the program?
              PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP10

Comment

If the currently selected font size isn't in the list you see when doing F6 (Graphic Font), anything can happen. It seems PC-DMIS is asking Windows to select the 'closest font' instead of an exact match, and Windows is made by Microsoft...

FontSize.PNG
                AndersI
                SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment