Not able to add Move Points into code or by shortcut keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to add Move Points into code or by shortcut keys

I am unaware of any option in the settings to turn off move points. I have tried Cntrl+M typing in move/ and hitting the move point button on the jog box. I have also been trying to make a clearance plane and I cannot add move/clearplane either. Does anyone know if there is an option that needs to be changed or if this is a bug?

Try clearing out any "hits" on the probe using "ALT -".

Comment

• CodeWarrior
      CodeWarrior commented
      Editing a comment
      I assume you're programming online and that sometimes can be an issue that I miss from time to time

Check the edit window layout, in Edit - Preferences - Edit window Layout to see if their display is disabled.

Comment

Not sure if you have the same issue but I have ran into something similar, I found that if I saved my program, closed and reopened it I was able to create move commands. Hope this helps.

Comment

Marcus "Doc Guiness" if you do solve this, be sure to let us know please, what the answer was, or even if it just went away on its own.

Comment

Another thing that could make this occur, is if you still have a construct or autofeature window open, maybe it was hidden in background?

Comment

It ended up being in edit / preferences / edit window layout / Show moves.... God I am glad it was that easy!!!! Thank you all!

Comment

I use this often in big program when I want to remove everything expect the probe changes to see all the probes and probe angles used. Sometime I forget to change it back and people freaks out. It was very amusing.

Comment