TR_FG014, Wrist error (Cant find a issue like mine on other posts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TR_FG014, Wrist error (Cant find a issue like mine on other posts)

I have a TR_FG0`14,wrist error. It seems to be unlike anything else I have seen in other posts. First I just saw the CMM running so I am sure it was not crashed. A guy just finished checking a part. He goes to put another part on & I get the error. I shut everything down numerous times. It is not thr PH10M because I have a backup & it gets the same error. PH10M does not move at all, but machine start works, CMM can be driven in all axis's. But as soon as the program asks the angle to change it errors out. I am guessing this is a wiring issue. Anyone have any ideas??

Using a Global Image 5-7-5 with PCDMIS 3.7mr2. Head is a PH10M.
    MIKE OXLONG

Sounds like an issue somewhere between your PHC10 controller and the PI200. Check all the connections there and maybe turn them off/on. I had something similar where the transition box (I don't know the exact name) that connects the PHC10 and the PI200 died. I think that box controls the collision and estop detection and I had to bypass it to keep the CMM running until the brass came up with the $ to get a new one. I had to drive real careful during that time period!

Comment

That helped. It ended up being a loose connection to the PI200. Wish I would have tried that before & took the head off & replaced it with a extra.
      MIKE OXLONG

Comment