Engine Center Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Center Alignment

Hello and thanks in advance. I'm trying to align to a part that has to be evaluated from engine center (something I've never done before). I'm also working offline for the first time. After putting my features on the part and doing a read point alignment - my features are no longer located where I created them. I know I'm missing a step or two I'm just not sure what step or steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Also - the part is tilted 10 degrees off the X axis. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but just thought I'd mention it just in case.) Thanks again.

Post your code between tags and someone should be able to see what the problem might be. Otherwise we're totally guessing. There are dozens of things that could be wrong.
    PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

Yep; as mentioned above, could be a billion things.
      Based on your title, I would look at your DCC alignment, and search around the forum for how an alignment is constructed.

Comment

If its not proprietary or export controlled, post up a pic of the print and/or part.
        Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was taken from me on 6-13-2020.

Comment

• InspectorJester
          InspectorJester commented
          Editing a comment
          Or, if it is, open it in Paint and crop out the proprietary nonsense

Thanks for all the responses, but I'm unable to post anything work related. I think I may have figured out how to make it work. Thanks again.

Comment