Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolbar .ICOs

Hey there,

First time caller, long time listener here.

I'm curious if anyone knows where the pc-dmis 2016 toolbar icon .ico files are buried.

Thanks for the help.

-N.Hebert

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...nsion-for-them

Is this what you were looking for?

Comment

Nah, I'm trying to locate the .ico files for all the icons on the toolbar. the files that hold the images you see in the toolbar.

I want to update from 2016 to 2018, and create custom icons to replace all the ones in 2018. Basically create my own legacy toolbar.

I'm beginning to suspect the .ICOs are inside an .EXE and I don't know of any software I can download to my work computer to pull them out.

I appreciate the effort though.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• chivasr1
        icons
        by chivasr1
        I was trying to remember how to get out a icon on my toolbar. I was using pcdimis 4.1 but now am using 4.3 and I was thinking you left clicked and draged...
        02-23-2010, 08:48 AM
      • kkterrychang
        Toolbar in PC-DMIS
        by kkterrychang
        Hi All,

My PC-DMIS CAD 4.2 works well before. However when I started today, all the toolbars, edit window and cad window gone. Though I...
        12-10-2008, 12:00 AM
      • keego
        Toolbars Going Blank
        by keego
        4.2 mr1, After running a short program a few times, my toolbars go completely blank and I have to close and re-open. Any fix for this?
        04-30-2009, 09:49 AM
      • justinthorne76
        Customized toolbar menu's
        by justinthorne76
        I am wondering if there is any way to save the menu toolbar state for a particular program. My problem is Quality Auditors keep clicking on the wrong...
        08-11-2015, 03:23 PM
      • Virgil UK
        4.1 Toolbars
        by Virgil UK
        Good Morning.

I am having a small problem customizing my toolbar.
        I show only 4 items on the dimension toolbar but all of the others...
        08-01-2007, 06:35 AM
      Working...
      X