Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get autocalibration comments off of my inspection report

PCD CAD 2018 R2 Build 293 (SP4)

I just started using auto calibrations.... They work great except when I do it, PC DMIS throws these weird comments on my inspection report. For the life of me I can't figure out how to fix it. Any thoughts?

PIC1_GROUP.PNG
    pic_group_2.PNG

Put an empty print command after the calibration stuff but before any dimensions

Comment

Or look at those threads (search is made for )
      https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...ults-in-report
      https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...brate-question

Comment

• measurestuff413
        measurestuff413 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you actually serious that this POS software makes us use a custom report format to keep their junk comments off of our reports if we auto-calibrate?????

• InspectorJester
        InspectorJester commented
        Editing a comment
        No, you just have to clear it first.
        It puts the dimensions on the report by default; you have to tell it to keep them off.
        EDIT: It could be a bit smoother, though...

I only remember that this thread has been treated here, and I used "search"...
      Personnaly, I use a lot of autocal, and I don't mind if the results appears on the report, because it gives a picture of the accuracy.
      InspectorJester gave a new solution, you can also use the sub solution, or create your own report, with your logo, a blank linebetween dimensions and a smiley if there's no OOT !
      If you find another way, don't hesitate to give us your solution, it will help those who "search" !

Comment

Here it's not time to eat crepes (even if I like it, but I prefer Breton buckwheat pancakes).
      Just type "autocalibration" in advanced search, and you will find them

Comment

first of all I wouldn't call JEFMAN frenchy, everyone knows I call him Jeffery
        KIRBSTER269 , Hi Kirby, I know that !

DAN_M , measurestuff413 , I should have recognized your style... But I thought you knew about "search", "un grand garçon comme vous" !

Comment

• JEFMAN
          JEFMAN commented
          Editing a comment
          May I be proud of it ?

• measurestuff413
          measurestuff413 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you are! You've been more valuable;e to me over the years then any of the college professors I've ever had lol

• JEFMAN
          JEFMAN commented
          Editing a comment
          You should try to add your 823 posts to yours...
          Maybe an admin can do it ?
          Thanks for your opinion