Pcdmis 2018 r1 vs power spike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcdmis 2018 r1 vs power spike

I am hoping someone might have a simple answer for me, while working in pcdmis, the metro Detroit area had some weather conditions that caused a couple electrical spikes (two) knocking out our IT. For whatever reason, the Gremlins in pcdmis must have been awakened. The program I was in got knock out, so I had to restart, no big issue. I use command mode in the edit window all the time, now pcdmis goes to summary mode? Any adjustment I do to any program, it defaults to summary mode. Has anyone had this problem? Should I just reinstall pcdmis and let the Gremlins go? I have never seen this issue or anything close to it. Our IT is busy right now, so I was wondering if there is a quick fix, I am leaning to reinstalling the software, it's just a matter of when.

Thanks for any input.

Odda

I would create a new prog (empty !), changing to edit window, save, quit, and re-open.
    Maybe there's another solution in Edit/preference/setup ?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mtjohn
      Edit window change
      by mtjohn
      Just installed PC-DMIS 2017 R2. The edit window changes from command mode to summary mode when executing a program.
      05-08-2018, 08:25 AM
    • Midway
      Edit Window Issue
      by Midway
      I am running CAD++ Version 2017 R2 Service Pack 6. I have an issue that just started yesterday. When I am writing a program or try to run an existing...
      08-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    • oddam
      2018 r1 question
      by oddam
      Just upgraded to pcdmis 2018 r1 and doing the normal tweaks for me. When I place my cursor on a feature name or toggle, like on or off, the software...
      02-23-2018, 07:39 AM
    • JackMido
      CTRL + click in 2018 R2
      by JackMido
      Hopefully an easy one here, I have just installed 2018 R2 on my machines and the CTRL + click to move cursor to feature isn't working.

Is...
      12-09-2018, 02:13 AM
    • tami_
      Clearp command issue with 2018?
      by tami_
      Have a question about 2018. We are getting ready to upgrade to 2018 (2019 is giving us problems and we were told by Hexagon to downgrade the 2019 machine...
      04-01-2020, 11:12 AM
    Working...
    X