Pcdmis 2018 r1 vs power spike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcdmis 2018 r1 vs power spike

I am hoping someone might have a simple answer for me, while working in pcdmis, the metro Detroit area had some weather conditions that caused a couple electrical spikes (two) knocking out our IT. For whatever reason, the Gremlins in pcdmis must have been awakened. The program I was in got knock out, so I had to restart, no big issue. I use command mode in the edit window all the time, now pcdmis goes to summary mode? Any adjustment I do to any program, it defaults to summary mode. Has anyone had this problem? Should I just reinstall pcdmis and let the Gremlins go? I have never seen this issue or anything close to it. Our IT is busy right now, so I was wondering if there is a quick fix, I am leaning to reinstalling the software, it's just a matter of when.

Thanks for any input.

Odda

I would create a new prog (empty !), changing to edit window, save, quit, and re-open.
    Maybe there's another solution in Edit/preference/setup ?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mtjohn
      Edit window change
      by mtjohn
      Just installed PC-DMIS 2017 R2. The edit window changes from command mode to summary mode when executing a program.
      05-08-2018, 08:25 AM
    • Midway
      Edit Window Issue
      by Midway
      I am running CAD++ Version 2017 R2 Service Pack 6. I have an issue that just started yesterday. When I am writing a program or try to run an existing...
      08-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    • oddam
      2018 r1 question
      by oddam
      Just upgraded to pcdmis 2018 r1 and doing the normal tweaks for me. When I place my cursor on a feature name or toggle, like on or off, the software...
      02-23-2018, 07:39 AM
    • JackMido
      CTRL + click in 2018 R2
      by JackMido
      Hopefully an easy one here, I have just installed 2018 R2 on my machines and the CTRL + click to move cursor to feature isn't working.

Is...
      12-09-2018, 02:13 AM
    • bsteele
      Summary / Command mode
      by bsteele
      Looking for some help here. Since we updated to 2017 R2, When executing programs, the edit window switches to Summary mode and will not let us change...
      05-16-2018, 10:32 AM
    Working...
    X