Marking the whole program when I execute block??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marking the whole program when I execute block??

Hey I am new with dmis and just recently I have started noticing that when I execute just a highlighted section and I run "execute block" when it is done running the section is marks/unmarks the whole program??? I am not sure what is going on but it is really becoming a big pain? Not sure if someone turned on a setting or what? Any help would be great. Running pcdmis 3.7mr3 on a brown and sharpe global image. Thanks
    sigpic Great stuff!!!

what I have always done (right or wrong) is just mark the area I want to run, put my cursor in front of it, and execute from cursor.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
      what I have always done (right or wrong) is just mark the area I want to run, put my cursor in front of it, and execute from cursor.
      Same here. I've never done the Ctlr +L, only Ctlr +E & Ctlr +U...
      sigpic
      Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
      PCDMIS 2012
      Windows Office XP

Comment

Originally posted by rangerboat72 View Post
        Same here. I've never done the Ctlr +L, only Ctlr +E & Ctlr +U...
        OH, GREAT, leave me alone! I don't like it when you try to control me! (get it? CTRL-U) Bad, I know, but it is FRIDAY.

Anyway, I have never used that option before either. I use CRTL-U and CTRL-E as well.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

V3.7MR3

I use CTRL+L a lot when I proof a program and have never had an issue with it.
          Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
          Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

I always use the excute from cursor as well
            Since I gave up hope I feel much better !!!

Comment

I use execute block frequently for refreshing reports and when I add dimensions. Have you tried execute block from summary mode? See what that does for you in regards to the marking. I don't know about your issue as all of my programs are marked entirely when I do it.
              <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

I usually do the same but a few programs are just easier to execute block. But what I am saying is that when I execute it highlights the whole program even when i only highlight a small section??? I am not sure its just like someone turned on a feature or something???
                sigpic Great stuff!!!

Comment