Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calibration program.

Hello Everyone,

The thing here is, I have a calibration program for every single tip and probe on the rack. Ive ran the calibration program and save on their respective parameter sets including the master, but, when I open a part program to measure a part the program asks me to calibrate some tips, I review them and those angles where calibrated on the calibration program. This didn't happen before, normally I used to run the calibration program and all angles and tips where calibrated at the moment I open whichever part program.

Does anyone know why is not selecting the calibrated parameter set on all programs?

Let me know if you need further information,
    Regards.

You could check if the read / write rights had changed.
    In the prog where PC-DMIS ask to calibrate, F9 the load probe and check the date of the last calibration (at the end of the line of each tip)
    Check also in the setup the warnings parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
      You could check if the read / write rights had changed.
      In the prog where PC-DMIS ask to calibrate, F9 the load probe and check the date of the last calibration (at the end of the line of each tip)
      Check also in the setup the warnings parameters.
      Check the setup inside the loadprobe. The time between calibrations may be to short. If you are calibrating all tip & angles and the time is set to warn you if tips weren't calibrated within two hours of each other and it take eight hours to calibrate all the tips there could be over the two hours set.
      DeWain Hodge

Comment

hi there,
        i know this doesn't help you any but my company has a program to calibrate the 4 probes i use and all the angles needed. Recently i added an angle and now i have to make 1 hit on every angle. so i was wondering if you know is this normal? do i have to do that for every angle on every probe?

Comment

• Schlag
          Schlag commented
          Editing a comment
          Please do not ask a question inside of someone else's thread. Please start a new thread for your specific question.