Offline programming question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline programming question??

I am using PCDMIS 2017 R2. Sometime back when I first received the offline license and wrote programs I could see a virtual probe moving as the points where being take (running the program). Right now I can no longer see the probe at all and would like to know how to turn this feature back on; all help is most appreciated, thanks.

F9 your loadprobe line and make sure all the components of the build are visible.
    Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was lost on 6-13-2020. I love you and I miss you.

Comment

• qcfire65
      qcfire65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't think to look at this; thanks because they were all turned off.

• A-machine-insp
      A-machine-insp commented
      Editing a comment
      Did that fix it?

• qcfire65
      qcfire65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Problem is fixed.......

In F5 setup General tab there is a box for Animate probe during Program Mode. Make sure that is checked.

You can also load a virtual CMM. Put the cursor on the end of the Loadprobe command line. Then from the menu, Insert | Hardware Definition | Machine. Select a machine similar to yours and click Apply. This will put code into the program for a machine. If you just want the probe head drop down the menu and select No Machine. This will still show the head but no machine will be there. I use this when offline programming a lot.
    Last edited by Schrocknroll; 01-31-2019, 09:04 AM.
    PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

PROBE READOUT SET, turn on SHOW CURRENT POSITION OF PROBE
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

If all else checks out and still nothing... put a LOADMACHINE command in your project and hide the virtual machine. That should keep your probe visible 100% of the time.
        PcDmis 2015.1 SP10 CAD++
        Global 7-10-7 DC800S

Comment

Originally posted by Kp61dude! View Post
          If all else checks out and still nothing... put a LOADMACHINE command in your project and hide the virtual machine. That should keep your probe visible 100% of the time.
          Deja vu.
          PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

• Kp61dude!
            Kp61dude! commented
            Editing a comment
            Could you keep your posts short and sweet so I won't miss anything when I skim read thru them next time?!!!! Geez some people these days...

bahaha I never learn!

Originally posted by Kp61dude! View Post
          Could you keep your posts short and sweet so I won't miss anything when I skim read thru them next time?!!!! Geez some people these days...

bahaha I never learn!
          I thought about putting the two different suggestions in two different comments, but I thought separating them with a space would be enough. I'll try to do better next time.

PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment