V4.1 Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4.1 Printing

I have a program that has a print command at the end of it. With it is a question, "Do you want to print the report?" If the operator says "yes", it prints the report, "no" it does not print. Well we had a capability study to do and I adjusted the program to skip the question and to not print at all as the stats were sent to DataPage. Well now when the program is run, it prints the report everytime. I have the box unchecked in the edit window print setup dialog box for the print command and the two marked sets in the program, but it still prints. Any thoughts on this, anyone??

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    TIA
    Last edited by John Kugler; 04-18-2007, 01:41 PM. Reason: Crappy spelling!!

Did you try...

THIS

(Don't mind my play toys, I'm just trying stuff out)
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Sorry to Highjack this.
      James what software are you using to do the video? this is something I could use here for instructions. thanks Mike
      Global FX 7-10-7
      Global Silver 7-10-7
      Microval PFX
      PC-DMIS 2012 mr1

Comment

I knew the playbabies would come out of the woodwork(myself included). It is called SNAGIT 8.0. It only cost like $30.00 does a real good job of screen captures as you see(stills and video/.avi). Very nice product.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I could have sworn I turned it off. Looks like we may have to redo it anyway, stats weren't turned on....

crap...........

(Thanks James, that was it.)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
            It is called SNAGIT 8.0.
            That just had to be made for me
            If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
            Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
              I knew the playbabies would come out of the woodwork(myself included). It is called SNAGIT 8.0. It only cost like $30.00 does a real good job of screen captures as you see(stills and video/.avi). Very nice product.
              I'll have to admit that's pretty cool. I'd probably spend more time creating instructions than programming though and I'd probably have to write down instructions on where to find the instructional files...
              sigpic
              Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
              PCDMIS 2012
              Windows Office XP

Comment