DEA error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA error message

I'm running V4.1 on a DEA GAMMA and this morning I started getting this error message. "level 2 : TU24 communication error (0x63)" Any ideas?

You might try to twist the Z knob back and forth. Sometimes ours sticks slightly causing that problem. Otherwise,

Comment

Does it have a tutor controller? I have a retofit DEA Delta with the Tutor controller and a TU01 jogbox. It sounds like your CMM is not communicating with your PC or your jobbox could have gone bad.
      Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kmcmm View Post
        Does it have a tutor controller? I have a retofit DEA Delta with the Tutor controller and a TU01 jogbox. It sounds like your CMM is not communicating with your PC or your jobbox could have gone bad.
        Thanks that kinda what I thought but did not know.

Comment

Originally posted by kmcmm View Post
          Yep thats what it was someone must have gotten t5heir feet tangled up in it last night and rip one of the wires out of it. Thanks again.

Comment