Dim Info / View sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dim Info / View sets

When you in the graphic window and you double click on a label you get a dimension info box with the dim,tol,nominal and etc. on the screen. I would like to use view sets with the part and dimension printed. Is this a good visual for the opertors, because now has now to take the blueprint to decifier the prinout but if I could give him a picture of the part with feature labels I think this would be better. Any input will be greatly appreciated. See picture attached. double clicking on the label is as far as I got.
    Last edited by AuRules; 07-07-2008, 03:03 PM.
    sigpic

There are a lot of ways to attack this. I just use the label that has the feature name. I typically use feature names that are similar to what the drawing calls out. BUT, most of the drawings I use are for multiple sizes of a family. My feature names can be DIAM A , DIAM B, etc. I have also used the ballooning that I used on a First Article.
    When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
    sigpic

Comment

I have no suggestions on your question but...

I did notice from your screen capture that you are running 3.7 MR2. I would suggest that you strongly consider upgrading to 3.7 MR3. It is much more stable than MR2 and there are many here who like it a lot.

Comment