Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need HELP with this one

Ok experts here's one for you.

Attached is a 2 page part print of a shield for an oven. This part has 50 louvers that have several dimensions to be checked on each one. I have all the features programmed for one louver. Now I'm looking for suggestions on the best method to program and report them. I'm thinking looping somehow but I'm not that familiar with looping.

Any and all help is appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Perry
    B&S Mistral
    3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

Perry I am about to walk out the door and don't have time to look at your print, but I have had good luck with "copy & paste w/pattern" for repetitive features and dimensions like this. F1 has some about this, it might work well for you here. HTH
    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
      Perry I am about to walk out the door and don't have time to look at your print, but I have had good luck with "copy & paste w/pattern" for repetitive features and dimensions like this. F1 has some about this, it might work well for you here. HTH

Thanks Wes,

I use copy & paste w/ pattern extensively. I'm thinking of programming 1 "set" of louvers with C&PW/P then looping the other 9 sets. That's where I get lost.

I have 10 different parts in this package to program with 3 done so far so I'm not stuck on this one.
      Perry
      B&S Mistral
      3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

Comment