serialization error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serialization error

I just tried to run program that was created in 4.1. I got the following error. “part.prg serialization error, error ALT.”
    I created this in 4.1 and tried to run it in 4.1. I have ran this program many times before in 4.1 so why the serialization error? What can I do to fix it?

Sounds like the dreaded "corrupted probe file"
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

I don't have a clear handle on what the problem is but maybe:

You are having a problem with windows XP and the profile scheme. If you make the program under the same profile as you installed Pc-Dmis, the problem may go away.
      So N E how.....
      1) I have deleted all the files in the "C:\PCDMISW\PROBE FILES" and re-built the pobes I needed.
      2) Just delete that offending program and start over.

?
      G
      sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• willydog
        error on start-up
        by willydog
        when I go to start up pcdmis 4.1 I get "unable to register dll:" and Dll RegisterServer -2147220992 errors.
        It does seem to run okay...
        01-12-2007, 01:21 PM
      • firehaus
        4.1 installation error
        by firehaus
        Hi All.......We downloaded and installed 4.1 yesterday and had this error come up when first starting PcDmis. Anyone have a clue on how to correct this...
        08-10-2006, 07:15 AM
      • jed12
        error message
        by jed12
        Has anyone had a serialization error? Error:ALT. I have one program that wont open because of this issue. Is there any way to fix this program or am I...
        08-21-2008, 02:57 PM
      • kibbe
        probe overlap error
        by kibbe
        5 parts ran fine, then a "watchdog fault error" popped up. When that error cleared, a "probe overlap error" appeared. The machine...
        01-17-2012, 10:07 AM
      • bweldon
        V 4.1 corrupt gbarstate file
        by bweldon
        I am running a dea gamma with an LK controller with pcdmis v. 4.1. My machine was retrofitted in December so we could use a Metris laser scanner. I...
        04-24-2007, 05:30 PM
      Working...
      X