"No probing within probelimit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No probing within probelimit"

Hi, all. today i did run my calibration program and everyting seemed good, but after the first exchange of probes i reicive error message "TR_PRB01,no Probing within Probelimit !"
    to me it`s odd, because i did run the calibration program for a while ago.

i tried to jump over the probe wich have this problem, and 3 of 6 probes are running throug without any problems.

so far i`ve been checking the probes and they are all in the same condition as it was the last time i performed a calibration.

if it helps, i run PC-DMIS 2016

in advance thank you all.

bended probe, wrong pick up from rack, low prehit value,

Comment

Ah, 2016... Are you by any chance running the LSPX1H?
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP5

Comment

Probes seems fine, and they are all in the correct rack as well.
        However i did set the prehit from 3 to 6 but i end up with the same result.

Not the LSPX1H but PH10MQ

Sorry if my feedback is a little poor, i have just worked with PC-DMIS for a short period of time.

Comment

I'd reset the tips that are being problematic.

Comment

Before qualification, change your check distance. It may be set to 0, as it often is. Make it .12(3.0),1 and see if that helps.

Comment

Thank you all for quick feedback.

Problem solved, reset the tips which caused problems solved the issue.

Comment

FYI, its a good idea to reset the tips after a crash, a replaced tip or any other major event. leave that checkbox unchecked (not reset) for regular day to day calibrations.

Comment

Good morning, I'm new to the forum and I do not know how it works yet, if you would like to ask, how can I select automatic calibration in one position? for example a last position in the program. Thanks for the answers.

AUTOCALIBRATE / PROBE, PARAMETER_SET = ??????????? QUALTOOL_MOVED = NO,
                  SHOW_SUMMARY = NO, OVERWRITE_RESULTSFILE = NO

Comment

• Schlag
                    Schlag commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome. Please start a new thread when you have a question. Asking a question inside another thread will not typically result in the help you may need.

Originally posted by Francisco Rebelo da Cruz View Post
                  Good morning, I'm new to the forum and I do not know how it works yet, if you would like to ask, how can I select automatic calibration in one position? for example a last position in the program. Thanks for the answers.

AUTOCALIBRATE / PROBE, PARAMETER_SET = ??????????? QUALTOOL_MOVED = NO,
                  SHOW_SUMMARY = NO, OVERWRITE_RESULTSFILE = NO
                  Did you save a parameter set for the tips you want to calibrate? If so, add the command you are showing above to the line of the program where you want to calibrate the probes and select the parameter set.

To create a parameter set, open the probe utilities window as if you were going to calibrate the probe. Then select the tips you want to calibrate. Click measure and set all the parameters, e.g. number of hits, speeds, etc. Then type the name you want where it says parameter sets. Finally click save, then cancel for the measure window, and OK for the probe utilities and you're done.
                  PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

Thanks for the answer, is there a parameter just to calibrate a position? even if program has more positions, just wanted to calibrate the position that is selected before the order of the AUTOCALIBRATE. thank you

Comment

By "position" are you referring to the probe angle? I don't know of a way to automatically autocalibrate based on the program. I believe you will need to save that in the parameter set. When I said select the tips that would be Tip # and A&B angles, e.g. T1A0B0, T2A0B90, etc. Select the ones you want to calibrate and save them in a parameter set. Then you can call up that specific set with the AUTOCALIBRATE command. If you named the set CAL_1 then it would look like this.

Code:
                                  AUTOCALIBRATE/PROBE, PARAMETER_SET=CAL_1, QUALTOOL_MOVED=NO,
                                                SHOW_SUMMARY=NO, OVERWRITE_RESULTSFILE=NO
                      PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

Okay ... I understand, thank you.

What I wanted was to self-calibrate a tip at the time you had an idea, without it taking time in the other positions, because I have a PROBEPH10MQ and it takes 6 minutes to calibrate each position.

Thanks again

See the attachment .... Again thank you
                        Attached Files

Comment