PASSWORD for vs 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASSWORD for vs 4.1

How do I get around, or find out what, the password is to install the latest vs of 4.1 beta? Am I allowed to install a beta version?

I got the latest 4.1 beta version off the Hexigon site yesterday, trying to 'extract all' from the ZIP and each file asks for a password. I can select 'Skip File' but then I will end up extracting nothing.

I've followed Hodeman's Installation procedure. I'm trying to extract into my new directory. I have the dongle plugged in. I don't know the password for each file.

Help!?

Thanks in advance.
    Your life is happening, Participate!

It has been posted here... look at the bottom of this screen, there should be several "similar threads"
    Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
      How do I get around, or find out what, the password is to install the latest vs of 4.1 beta? Am I allowed to install a beta version?

I got the latest 4.1 beta version off the Hexigon site yesterday, trying to 'extract all' from the ZIP and each file asks for a password. I can select 'Skip File' but then I will end up extracting nothing.

I've followed Hodeman's Installation procedure. I'm trying to extract into my new directory. I have the dongle plugged in. I don't know the password for each file.

Help!?

Thanks in advance.
      I would not use a beta copy of anything. Those are files that they are working on that may have very serious issues. If you want to download 4.1 go...

HERE

and download the HEXAGON approved software. As an example the 4.2 version I use is called 42all_FIT and that is still a "release candidate", but it has been apporved for the WILCOX/BNS people to try out because they(the programmers), feel that it is a good representation what will be released.

FYI
      It used to be that "beta" copies would be sent to people who requested them, but I think they have since changed their naming convention.
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Thanks...
        Password is ...PCDTEST
        Now all I have to do is install the correct version at your reccommendation. Thanks again.
        Your life is happening, Participate!

Comment