• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 R1 SP 5 is on

Here :
    http://software.hexagonmi.com/public...18_R1/SP5/x64/

Release Notes - 2018 R1 SP5
    • PCD-50401 - Fixed an issue where the Jump Hole functionality failed or caused scans to fail.
    • PCD-126983 - Fixed an issue where PC-DMIS stopped working if you reset the execution list while a measurement routine was executing.
    • PCD-134313 - Fixed an application error that occurred when QuickFeatures were selected in the Auto Feature dialog box.
    • PCD-135742 - Fixed an issue where path lines for probe head rotations were not drawn for probe heads with a C-joint (heads with 6 axis).
    • PCD-137806 - Eliminated a null pointer related to a commonly reported PCDMIS 2018 R1 issue where PC-DMIS stopped working.
    • PCD-138302 - Fixed the issue of not being able to correctly group axis and True Position for FCF True position with multiple features selected.
    • PCD-139668 - Fixed a crash that occurred when cast points were used in a loop.
    • PCD-140115 - When a new patch scan is created, all points taken for previous patch scan are deleted so as to create patch scan at new location.
    • PCD-140952 - Fixed an issue with the displayed datum bonus value when the datum was shifted to its limit.
    • PCD-141291 - Corrected always outputting the min max values to the statistics file.
    PCD-144198 - Restored functionality that existed prior to PC-DMIS 2017 R1 to display the probe at the correct location in the Graphic Display window when a MOVE command was edited.
    • PCD-144358 - Thickness now works for Auto Cylinder and Auto Cone.
    • PCD-145145 - Fixed an issue that was introduced in PC-DMIS 2017 R2. The selection and highlighting of CAD surfaces was not working as before.
    PCD-145787 - Fixed an issue where the Illumination tab did not appear in the Probe Toolbox.
    • PCD-146258 - Fixed potential 15-second delays or crashes when switching between cameras on a multiple uEye digital camera system.
    • PCD-147300 - Prevented a crash from occurring when the Vision laser (FLS) gain in the Probe Toolbox was edited.
    • PCD-147567 - Fixed I++ errors for Technology Server 1.x in the self-centering code.
    • PCD-147569 - ToolName (the name of the tip in the I++ server) has never been composed correctly for the purpose of scrolling in the measurement routine in the Edit window when LOADTIP is done sometimes.
    • PCD-147666 - PC-DMIS I++ server has fixed readouts for DEA machine interface for manual CMMs.
    • PCD-148136 - Prevented a possible incorrect initialization of touch probes in combination with VisionBox.
    • PCD-148439 - Fixed the error of incorrect reporting of legacy True Position.
    • PCD-149206 - Fixed temperature compensation V1 for Manual mode (this applies to I++, Zeiss, and other third-party machine interfaces).

Thanks JEFMAN

Although I am struggling with 2018 R2 SP1 now.
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

WHYYYYY didn't they fix PCD-146476?

This tool bar is annoying AF
      SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

• vpt.se
        vpt.se commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it was "introduced" in 2018 R2, no?

• DAN_M
        DAN_M commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 2018 R2 CAD++ Build #173 Service Pack 1

Toolbar is still an issue whenever I run a program it pops up and I have to recall a saved window layout to get rid of it. Pretty annoying.

• vpt.se
        vpt.se commented
        Editing a comment
        ...and this thread relates to R1. We'll have to wait for the next SP for R2.

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
      Here :
      http://software.hexagonmi.com/public...18_R1/SP5/x64/

Release Notes - 2018 R1
      • PCD-148439 - Fixed the error of incorrect reporting of legacy True Position.
      WTF!!!!!!

When did incorrect reporting first appear?????????????

B&S CHAMELEON/PCDMIS CAD++ V2011

There are no bugs, only "UNDOCUMENTED ENHANCEMENTS!"

sigpic

Comment

• davehocum
        davehocum commented
        Editing a comment
        I cannot believe they did not let everyone know about such an import issue like that. Yeah Right.

• davehocum
        davehocum commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. Just being sarcastic. Because, if your customer charges thousands of dollars for rejected return parts an issue like this could be very expensive. Customers of PC-DMIS should be able to view these issues.

• AndersI
        AndersI commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry!

That bug report concerns the numbers written into a Q-DAS export file, not the calculation of TP. I think it would be good to have slightly longer descriptions of bugs...
        (Edit: Rob was faster than me)

PCD-148439 is not an issue reporting Legacy Position in PC-DMIS reports (someone gave this a poor description), the issue was Legacy Position data exported to QDAS stats.
      Rob Jensen
      Product Owner - GD&T
      Metrology Software, Inc. - Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

• vpt.se
        vpt.se commented
        Editing a comment
        So... someone, somewhere now has botched statistics?

Thank you Rob.

Comment

As soon as I installed SP5, I got Watchdog Faults. Had to un-install 2018 R1 and re-install to SP4. That fixed it. Any one else?

Comment

Thank you, Rob.

B&S CHAMELEON/PCDMIS CAD++ V2011

There are no bugs, only "UNDOCUMENTED ENHANCEMENTS!"

sigpic

Comment