ID Labels are annoying!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Labels are annoying!!!

Can I, and I hope I can, stop them ANNOYING labels apperaing when I create Features???? All I want to do is turn them off as a Default setting, stop the Automatic display of Feature ID's. And annother annoying thing whilst I'm at it. How do I stop the 'Virtual Keyboard' appearing every time I load PCDmis??????? It's so....................
    I am a Mushroom................Kept in the dark and fed on sh*t!!!!!

NOPE, ya can't turn off the labels until there are labels to turn off. For YEARS I have wanted to change the defaul color of the features. I use a black background (well, almost black bacause of Pcdmis) and the new, un-dimensioned features are very hard to see.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

You can probably change the default coulours of features in the OPENGL settings in the Settings Editor. Have you tried that???

Comment

just right click on one of the labels and say 'hide all IDs'

Comment

Yeh, I know that, but all that will do is hide the labels that are currently on display. I want to stop them coming on in the first place.

Comment

In 3.7 MR 3 once the labels are off they stay off until you turn them back on. Even as you measure them again, they stay off. I like 3.7 Mr 3.

Bill

Comment

Ahhhhh....maybeeee?!!
              Will have to see in mr3...

Comment

I thought I had checked that before in trying to change the generic, default color, but I figured I would check to make sure. Nope, I could not find anything, anywhere in the SETTINGEDITOR to change the default feature colors. Anyone else got an idea? Does everyone get BLACK features when they are created WITHOUT a dimension?
                sigpic
                Originally posted by AndersI
                I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

See if this will work:

F5
                  ID Setup tab
                  Go to the "Labels For" pulldown and select Features instead of Alignments
                  Uncheck "Show All ID's"
                  Hit "Apply"
                  "Your mom goes to college."
                  Kip

Comment

Originally posted by slinky1561
                    Yeh, I know that, but all that will do is hide the labels that are currently on display. I want to stop them coming on in the first place.
                    ya two mouse clicks is alot of extra work.

Comment