30mm disk, 90 deg wrist angles not calibrating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30mm disk, 90 deg wrist angles not calibrating

I recently added a 30mm ceramic disk probe to my "arsenal" of probe tips. At A0,B0 position, it calibrates great, with StdDev showing as 0.000mm. However, when I try to calibrate A90, B-90, I get StdDev 0.015 & A90,B90 is showing StdDev 0.028. ALL of my other tips & wrist positions are calibrating with StdDev 0.001-0.002mm.

I do not have any extension in my build, to avoid weight of the tip being a factor.

I'm looking for advise as to why this won't calibrate & how to make it calibrate, as I am going to need to use this probe at 90 degree wrist angles in the very near future.

Thanks

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...be-calibration

See post #3

Comment

Just so you know, the forum has a search feature. All I had to do was type in "disc probe calibrate" and it was the third thing down. Goodluck, hope this helps!

Comment

• Cindy Mosher
        Cindy Mosher commented
        Editing a comment
        DAN_M I used that last week it worked great. The forum is full of super info!

• DAN_M
        DAN_M commented
        Editing a comment
        @Cindy Mosher

I definitely agree, this forum is a gold mine of info. I have gained the majority of my advanced programming skills from the people on this website and I couldn't be any more grateful for it.
    Working...
    X