Official 4.2 by B&S Hex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 4.2 by B&S Hex

Anyone hear when ver 4.2 is being officially released by B&S Hex?
    sigpicThanks a Millionth

No official date yet. But, if I were a betting man I would say within 3-4 weeks. I am using a release candidate that I am pretty happy with. Just some minor bugs to be worked out.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Hey James

Just curious.. Have you figured out how to turn the Alignments off in the reports? (v4.2)

Thanks
      Mr. Comment
      SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
      B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
      PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrComment View Post
        Hey James

Just curious.. Have you figured out how to turn the Alignments off in the reports? (v4.2)

Thanks
        Mine aren't on. But that could be because I set this up in an earlier version of 4.1/4.2? I am using a different software at the moment that does not allow me to access PC-DMIS. Later on this afternoon I will get you that info. I can't remember shiite these days so I have to go and do it, can't remember the steps off the top of my melon.
        Last edited by JamesMannes; 04-03-2007, 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling error
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Fitzgerald View Post
          Anyone hear when ver 4.2 is being officially released by B&S Hex?
          As my SMA expires on the 27th of this month, my money is on the 28th
          If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
          Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaggy View Post
            As my SMA expires on the 27th of this month, my money is on the 28th
            I would try my hardest to get your higher-ups to fork out the $$$ for another year of SMA, there are many "enhancements" that will save time and more $$$. I am not going to list the benefits as I have posted on that a number of times. The search function should get you some answers.
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I heard that last week another Release Candidate was send to the ap engineers. They still can not provide me with a firm date. I am getting real anxious though. I will have to jump soon.

Jan.
              PC-DMIS/NC 2010MR3; 15 December 2010; running on 18 machine tools.
              Romer Infinite; PC-DMIS 2010 MR3; 15 December 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan d. View Post
                I heard that last week another Release Candidate was send to the ap engineers. They still can not provide me with a firm date. I am getting real anxious though. I will have to jump soon.

Jan.
                I am using that release candidate (dated 03-22-07). Should be a stable product. Prior to this release candidate I was getting thrown out for some stuff. I have not been thrown since making the switch.
                sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I'm using 4.2 ala James Mannes. I like it.
                  Got one day of 4.1 update class under my belt. TON O' STUFF!!
                  Up to:

VBA scripting!
                  Old Hyper reporting template changes!
                  Template based reporting built in (finally) (btw this might be the begining of the end for huge excel based vba scripting).
                  AS9200 reporting may be possible! (I think it is a month away before we can will all have an AS9200 hyper based template for our use!)

Down to:
                  4.3 is underway
                  Limited Labs
                  high cost.

I Think the class should be compacted to one day, and all the course amterials should be made public as a tutorial.

Get back to y'all later.
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  Kudos to JAmes!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                    Mine aren't on. But that could be because I set this up in an earlier version of 4.1/4.2? I am using a different software at the moment that does not allow me to access PC-DMIS. Later on this afternoon I will get you that info. I can't remember shiite these days so I have to go and do it, can't remember the steps off the top of my melon.
                    Well thats good to know. Odd thing is that when I right click on the report the "Show Alignments" checkbox is unchecked and checking it just adds even more text to the report.

The pic below show with the "Show Alignments" unchecked. And this is what I dont want in my report. Nice info, but unnecessary. Btw Im using the TextOnly template.
                    Last edited by MrComment; 04-17-2007, 12:34 PM.
                    Mr. Comment
                    SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
                    B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
                    PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
                    sigpic

Comment

Well thats good to know. Odd thing is that when I right click on the report the "Show Alignments" checkbox is unchecked and checking it just adds even more text to the report.

The pic below show with the "Show Alignments" unchecked. And this is what I dont want in my report. Nice info, but unnecessary. Btw Im using the TextOnly template.
                      Oh, I was thinking it was just the alignments were visible. Your talking about the "best fit" alignment stuff right? I'll see what I can come up with. Not promising though because I haven't tried to get rid of that stuff.
                      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

4.2 I still run 3.2
                        Kevin

Comment

Hey James

Thanks

Ok here ya go:

Report window
                          (right Click white space)
                          edit (click)
                          uncheck box.

K>?

Back to Class
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I was thinking it was just the alignments were visible. Your talking about the "best fit" alignment stuff right? I'll see what I can come up with. Not promising though because I haven't tried to get rid of that stuff.

It is in the tenmplate editor
                            File/
                            reporting/
                            edit

pull up report template and

white space right click
                            pick rules and blast away

Save template under new name. (you can't have my clean copy)

G
                            sigpic

Comment

No official date yet. But, if I were a betting man I would say within 3-4 weeks. I am using a release candidate that I am pretty happy with. Just some minor bugs to be worked out.
                              Just hoping.... any chance Full Report Mode has been reinstated?
                              Lately, it occurs to me
                              What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment