having problems recalling a part program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having problems recalling a part program

i have a pc dimis 3.7 and i cant recall a old part program .
    the equate alignment methodology that i do dont work ,
    please if anybody can tell me how a works thanks.

Originally posted by cristian anabalon View Post
    i have a pc dimis 3.7 and i cant recall a old part program .
    the equate alignment methodology that i do dont work ,
    please if anybody can tell me how a works thanks.
    Cristian,
    In your post please be more specific what it is that is the problem. I cannot tell what you mean by "i cant recall a old program".

Also, it seems that you are having two (2) problems. The first is recalling an old program, and the second is regarding equate alignment, is this a correct assumption on my part?
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

The problem is when we remove a completed part from the fixture, and the next week the same part # have to be checked again but a new order we shold not have to start over from the begenning, we should be able to re-call the old part #.re man or dcc align the part and the cmm should complete the naxt 45 dims correct FLA BILL

Comment

Did you save the program? FILE / OPEN and then click on that program name. Click on the red exclamation mark (EXECUTE). You will need to follow the same manual alignment, but once it gets to the DCC portion it should run.
        When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cristian anabalon View Post
          The problem is when we remove a completed part from the fixture, and the next week the same part # have to be checked again but a new order we shold not have to start over from the begenning, we should be able to re-call the old part #.re man or dcc align the part and the cmm should complete the naxt 45 dims correct FLA BILL
          Yes, that is correct. Can you provide a copy of the program that will not re-run for you? Or at least copy/paste the alignment portion into a posting and we can look at it from there?
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment