Default feature names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default feature names

This may have been discussed before, if so point me to the thread.

I'm running version 3.207 Beta. Everything I program is from ballooned prints so I name features and dimensions to correlate with the print balloons. I need to know if it is possible to turn off the annoying dialog message asking if I want to make this id the default name.

TIA
    Perry
    B&S Mistral
    3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

In 3.5 it's under setup warnings
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

Not exactly sure if you can in that version or not. Check in the F5 setup page, on the WARNINGS button, on the GENERAL tab. That is where you should be able to find it. You can cahnge the default 'answer' and also if it is to ask you or not.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks Matt...That did it.
        Perry
        B&S Mistral
        3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

Comment

Have fun with that. I have found that mine "magically" gets turned back on. I think I turn it off and then sometime later someone opens a program that it was turned on for. Then, it is turned back on until I turn it off again - kind of annoying. That happens with printing too - there are some old programs that have the print command turned on in the file menu rather than a print command added at the end of the program. Open one of those and then close it and create a new program and viola!, the print command in the file menu is defaulted to on again.

Comment