v3.7MR2 printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3.7MR2 printing

I have tried to use the regular edit window, but the printer cuts off about 1/2 inch on the right side of the page. I have been forced to use text only, but that is really ugly.
    I have not seen where the margins can be adjusted.
    Also, what is everyones opinion on the best version of PC-DIMS?
    Thanks.

You can not adjust ANY margins in any version of Pcdmis prior to V4, and only in V4 and up because YOU make templates for the data to fit in. As for the best, V3.7 MR3 and V3.2063.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Brodie View Post
      I have tried to use the regular edit window, but the printer cuts off about 1/2 inch on the right side of the page. I have been forced to use text only, but that is really ugly.
      I have not seen where the margins can be adjusted.
      Also, what is everyones opinion on the best version of PC-DIMS?
      Thanks.
      Are you including Deviation Angle in your report? If so get rid of it, it really serves no purpose(at least for me and countless other people). This should allow everything to show up on your report. If not adjust your font size.
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
        Are you including Deviation Angle in your report? If so get rid of it, it really serves no purpose(at least for me and countless other people). This should allow everything to show up on your report. If not adjust your font size.
        The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the deviation angle of the schmeeviation dangle.

Yea, its useless.
        Lately, it occurs to me
        What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment